- 1 tablespoon bread crumbs, seasoned
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, fat free
- 1 1/4 teaspoons margarine, canola-based, trans-fat free
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 1/4 ounces chicken breast, boneless/skinless, raw
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix bread crumbs and cheese and spread out on a plate.
- Melt 1/2 teaspoon of the margarine and combine with mustard in a shallow dish.
- Dip chicken into margarine mixture, then coat with bread crumb mixture. Place in baking dish. Dot with remaining spread. Baked uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once, or until chicken is no longer pink inside.